DEEPIN SYSTEM UPDATES (2018.02.05)
- Due to the Deepin Screen Recorder(Flatpak) update package name, update the system dependencies, allowing users to get the new Deepin Screen Recorder version when system update.
DEEPIN SYSTEM UPDATES (2018.02.01)
- Updated dtk to version 188.8.131.52-1, fixed the issue that no “Help”entry to view manual;
- Updated Deepin Boot Maker to version 184.108.40.206-1, fixed the issue that it cannot start in live system;
- Updated Deepin Repair to version 1.0.1-1, fixed the issue that no icon shows for directory.
DEEPIN SYSTEM UPDATES (2018.01.25)
- Update Deepin-Wine to version 2.18-4, fixed run crashes for some Wine applications ( such as TIM) .
- Update Pulseaudio to 1: 10.0-6deepin version, fixed sound module in deepin live system.
Deepin System Updates (2017.12.21)
- Disabled zoom for apps that do not fit HiDPI;
- Fixed the problem that the newly installed application does not appear in the initiator under special circumstances;
- Optimized for small memory;
- Updated flatpak runtime to remove the lines in HiDPI ;
- Fixed the problem that TIM reported "It has been tampered with by a third party".
Deepin System Updates (2017.12.08)
- Updated Qt to version 5.6.1
- Fixed the black side issue of window problem caused by plugins;
- Solved the issue of HiDPI thin line.
- Update TIM to version 2.0.0
- Solve the issue that online document can not be opened;
- The system default browser is used to open an online document.
- Update Deepin Calculator to version 1.0.1
- Specific font is used in historical expression list;
- Optimized the calculation accuracy.
- Applications updated and added in Deepin Appstore
Deepin System Updates (2017.10.25)
- **Deepin Emacs Updated to Version 3.0-1**
- Added real-time format to indent by syntax when writing codes;
- Added dired-filter mode to quickly filter and display files according to rules under dired;
- emacs 27.0.50 of the newest emacs git is used to build;
- Disabled temporary scratch buffer on starting;
- Added buffer protection to minibuffer-tray, avoiding to exit minibuffer-tray progress when deleting buffer;
- Added upper case characters and bound to Alt + z;
- Migrate multi-term.el plugin to cl-lib repository;
- Added key bindings for moccur-grep-find-pwd;
- Fast recursively find words at the cursor and select strings;
- Added Intelligent indent function for paredit-open-curly-smart;
- Updated move-text.el plug-in to be compatible with versions later than Emacs 26;
- Improved C++ syntax highlight;
- Supported Rust language;
- Detected g++ command before loading the plugin of auto-complete-clang-extension.el to avoid failure;
- Fixed flymake error of vala-mode；
- Added the function of term-send-delete-mode；
- **System and Application Updates**
- Updated the flash plugin of firefox, chrome, opera to Version 220.127.116.11;
- Updated Deepin File Manager to V1.6;
DEEPIN SYSTEM UPDATES (2017.10.19)
- Cofigurated debconf as a graphical user interface to support some needed interactions in Control Center and Deepin Store;
- Updated the printer driver;
- Deepin Voice Recorder updated to Version 2.6.1, fixed the issue that files recorded in mp4 can not be played in phone player and WeChat;
- Fixed the issue that Baidu Netdisk can not start after updated;
Deepin Terminal V2.7 is Released
- Newly added the function that nine terminal windows in different colors will be opened by pressing Ctrl + Alt + number 1~9, just configurate the settings of theme_terminal;
- Newly added the option of run_as_login_shell (Disabled by default), and Login Shell will be opened by default through configuration files;
- Newly added git vte library to implement the terminal control function, fixed the search issue caused by vte;
- Optimized the interaction that no prompt of “Unknown option” will come out when selected the terminal default command line option;
- Optimized the terminal scrollbar to avoid the issue that terminal will crash due to conflict between VTE and Gtk.ScrolledWindow when switching tabs；
- Optimized the function that the terminal width will be auto adjusted according to the screen size by Quake window in multi-screen working environment;
- Fixed the issue that terminal crashed due to emoji;
Deepin Security Update——Urgently Fixed wpa Security vulnerability DSA-3999-1 in WIFI Connection
- Mathy Vanhoef of the imec-DistriNet research group of KU Leuven discovered multiple vulnerabilities in the WPA protocol, used for authentication in wireless networks. Those vulnerabilities applies to both the access point (implemented in hostapd) and the station (implemented in wpa_supplicant).
- An attacker exploiting the vulnerabilities could force the vulnerable system to reuse cryptographic session keys, enabling a range of cryptographic attacks against the ciphers used in WPA1 and WPA2.
- More information can be found in the researchers’s paper, Key Reinstallation Attacks: Forcing Nonce Reuse in WPA2.
- CVE-2017-13077: reinstallation of the pairwise key in the Four-way handshake
- CVE-2017-13078: reinstallation of the group key in the Four-way handshake
- CVE-2017-13079: reinstallation of the integrity group key in the Four-way handshake
- CVE-2017-13080: reinstallation of the group key in the Group Key handshake
- CVE-2017-13081: reinstallation of the integrity group key in the Group Key handshake
- CVE-2017-13082: accepting a retransmitted Fast BSS Transition Reassociation Request and reinstalling the pairwise key while processing it
- CVE-2017-13086: reinstallation of the Tunneled Direct-Link Setup (TDLS) PeerKey (TPK) key in the TDLS handshake
- CVE-2017-13087: reinstallation of the group key (GTK) when processing a Wireless Network Management (WNM) Sleep Mode Response frame
- CVE-2017-13088: reinstallation of the integrity group key (IGTK) when processing a Wireless Network Management (WNM) Sleep Mode Response frame
deepin System Updates
- Updated Policykit, fixed the issue that environment variable was invalid;
- Packed WeChat for Enterprise and fixed the issue of minimization;
- Fixed and updated Qianniu Work;
- Added and updated applications in Deepin Store;
deepin General Updates
- Merger debian upstream update and fixed user feedback bug.
DEEPIN SYSTEM UPDATES (2017.09.29)
- The control center changelog adds support for URL links.
DEEPIN SYSTEM UPDATES (2017.09.15)
- Updated PulseAudio to Version 10.0;
- Deep Security Update Fix Bluetooth Protocol Critical Vulnerability BlueBorne (CVE-2017-1000250);
- Synaptics configuration file back to the previous version, to solve part of the specific model of touchpad can not be use;
- Update Firefox, Chrome, Opera corresponding Flash plug-in package to 18.104.22.168 version.
Deepin System Updates (2017.09.13)
- Updated flatpak to Version 0.9.7-1;
- Fixed the issue that incorrect display of sogou input method icon caused by flatpak;
- Fixed the issue that network can not be connected caused by network-manager;
- Fixed the translation issue in Deepin Image Viewer;
- Fxied the issue that alibaba trademanager is expired and can not be updated.
Deepin System Updates (2017.09.08)
- Synaptics configuration file updates, mainly to solve the touchpad Shiatsu and palm pressure problems, improve the touchpad experience.
- Network-manager update from 1.2.4 update to 1.8.2, the specific change log please refer to https://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/NEWS?h=1.8.2.
- Wechat fix the bug with black blocks on the desktop.
- Deepin Terminal is updated to version 2.6, see https://www.deepin.org/2017/09/08/deepin-terminal-v2-6-0-is-released/.
deepin General Updates
- Upgrade the chrome version to 54
- Suppress flash support, the additional packaged flash plug-in integration
- Deepin File Manager V1.3 is Released
- Fixed some of the bug the community user and internal tester reported
deepin General Updates
- Fixed a probability bug that cause control center update lock;
- Fixed the compatibility of the hardware drivers of the kernel that cause cannot enter the system;
- Updated the nVidia proprietary driver version to 367;
- Optimized the kernel for the 6th gen Intel CPU;
- Fixed some of the system bug;
- Deepin Appstore updates or shelves part of the application;
deepin General Updates
- Fixed some of the security issues of the upstream updates.
- Fixed some bug caused by kernel.
- Added libtxc-dxtn-s2tc0 dependency to solve the runtime problem while Steam is running a game.
- Upgraded Qt components to solve the problem that some application cannot running or crashing problems.
- Fixed a issue that cannot type Chinese when typed some of the character.
- Optimized and released the deepin-image-viewer 1.1 version.
- New Deepin Terminal 2.0, Deepin Image Viewer and Deepin Calendar.
- Combined power plugin and shutdown button
- Optimized network, sound, mounting and other plugins
- Optimized system tray management
- Fixed the issue in display module that double-screen switching is invalid occasionally
- Fixed the issue in display module that contents on desktop misplaced after switching double screens several times
- Fixed the issue in network module that new users are required to identify when logging in to use network
- Fixed the issue in sound module that sound play can not be switched to HDMI external device manually
- Fixed the issue in date and time module that unable to add time zone occasionally
- Fixed the issue in keyboard and language module that the setting of repeat delay is invalid after rebooted
- Fixed the issue in boot menu that the resolution of boot menu is very low after installed the system and rebooted
- Fixed the issue that Keyring unlock dialog always popped up
- Fixed the issue that desktop files can not be selected and dragged occasionally
- Fixed the issue that new templates can not be used when entering the system in the first time
- Fixed the issue that desktop file location is reset after rebooting
- Fixed the issue that unable to identify the icon sending to desktop from launcher
- Added application icon theme
- Added navigation shortcuts for Emacs style
- Optimized animation of category text
- Fixed the issue that incomplete display in low resolution
- Fixed the issue that mouse can not scroll in blank area
- Lock Screen and Logger
- Added background settings
- Optimized the operation of switching user
- Fixed the issue that unable to switch keyboard layout
- Fixed the issue that multiple users can not be displayed fully
- Fixed the issue that session often can not be displayed fully
- Fixed the issue that download/update progress is always zero
- Fixed the issue that auto check update function is invalid
- Fixed the issue that the prompt of updates still exist occasionally after the system updated