As shown in the screenshot there is a glitch where the login screen doesnt scale properly and it makes it possible to access the system without logging in. This security flaw is NOT tested on any other desktop enviorment.
2. Please input the detailed description of your suggestion or problem
The desktop shouldnt be prerendered while on the lockscreen.
3. Problem reproduce frequency
- I am using a Huawei Matebook 13 laptop. The screen resolution is 2160 x 1440.
- First i connect the laptop to an external monitor with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 and make it the only display in use.
- Then i click on the power button in the dock and then suspense.
- Before the computer is suspensed, it is on the lockscreen for a brief moment. While on the lockscreen i click the power button in the down-right corner and just wait on the screen until the laptop is suspended.
- I now disconnect the external monitor and use the internal 2160 x 1440 screen instead. I now power up the computer again and the security flaw is exposed!!
Operating system :deepin
Desktop environment :dde